Ms. Meghan’s Weekly News Letter
September 24th- September 28th
Theme: Community Helpers
Tools Theme: Family
This week we will be talking about Community Helpers. We will be discussing people in our community that help keep us safe and healthy. We will be reading lots of books about community helpers and on Friday a fire truck will be visiting our school! Talk to your child about how different community helpers help us and our community. Also, talk about fire safety. Come up with a plan and a meeting place if your home was to ever catch fire. We will also be going into the “fire house” on Friday to learn about fire safety!
- Parent- Teacher conferences are on Thursday. Please sign up for a conference if you have not done so already. Everyone please sign up for a conference. They will only last about 15 minuets.
- Please check your child’s folder nightly. Thank you!
- If your child is going to be sick we would appreciate it if you could call the school and let us know the morning of. The PreK number is 615-547-0119. That will take you directly to our PreK classroom.
- Check out our website! You can check out our webpage at www.colesferry.org and click on PreK. It will be updated with important info as well as picture from our field trips and things we are doing in the classroom! Also check out the PreK website! At lssd.org!
- Fall Break October 1st- 12th – NO SCHOOL
- Fall Party- October 31st.
- Field Trip to Cedars of Lebanon- October 27th